I’m Cheri Baker (the one from Seattle), and you’ve found my personal blog. This is where I publish photos, essays, and random bits about what I’m thinking, reading, planning, and doing. My interests are diverse, and I’m a bit sweary, so you’re getting the unfiltered me. Consider yourself warned! 😉 If you like, you can sort my posts by category.
Blogs may have fallen out of style, but to me they represent the best and most human aspects of the internet. As a form of self-expression, they’re fun! And they’re a great way to connect with people and ideas across the world.
- I’m an author of four crime novels, with more on the way.
- Most of my stories are set in the workplace, with businesspeople as villains and heroes.
- I run a small publishing business with my husband. Patrick is my partner in life and crime!
- I’ve been a management consultant since 2006.
- I’m enthusiastic about coffee, cartoons, travel, dungeons and dragons, books, and terrible B movies.
Links for staying in touch
My Author Newsletter and Website
Follow me on Twitter
Follow my blog via RSS or JSON
Follow my blog on Mastodon
Contact Form (writing)
Contact Form (consulting)
(Return to the blog homepage.)
I’m not on Facebook or Instagram.
Recent Posts by Category
Posts about Writing
Posts about Travel
Posts about Life
Posts about Business and Technology
Links & Recommended Reading
Want your own blog?
This site is part of the micro.blog network, a welcoming community of techies, artists, and thinkers. If you’re looking for a friendly place to blog and connect with other bloggers, check it out!